Friday, September 4, 2009

New Couch?

So I need a couch. Right now I'm working with beach chairs. That's right- Mother. Ufckin. Beach chairs!! I'm not going into debt or opening up a store card for a couch, and I lothe IKEA's couches- they're wack.

Well on my hunt, i've found a perfect (for me) couch. It's dark and macabre and customizable (♥!).



They're Coffin Couches! Made by a SoCal company that takes UNUSED caskets and turns them into gorgeous customized couches. This one's called Purple Haze (I had to!).

Kat Von D and Jesse James are proud owners and you can even find one in the LA County Coroners office.




I've picked my colors already- a smokey white swirl on a black casket with robin's egg blue leather. Now I'm just waiting for someone to give me the $3,500 that it costs. Gramma, are you reading this?? (*Hint hint)

To order one (for me) it's CoffinCouches.com

No comments: