Monday, September 21, 2009

The Penguin Pops Up in NYC



Original Penguin has opened a 'pop up' store available now thru Dec. 31, 09 in SoHo. 103 Greene Street (bet. Spring St. & Prince St.) NY, NY 10012 to be exact.

Original Penguin's been around a looong time (c.1950's) and the clothes kinda reflect that in a cool, book-wormy, computer geek sorta way- Perfect for the classic Fall & Winter NYC look. Ex: Adam Brody (Seth from the OC) is a fan... that kinda look.

Seeing as how I usually order their super soft, comfy sweaters and the occasional bubble skirt that looks like wrapping paper (MISTAKE!) on-line, I am really excited about this. Im definitely heading there to scoop a few new (incredibly well made, luxurious) cardigans & to try on some of their pants & fitted tees so i wont be as surprised when I get them as I was with the effin skirt...










I'll stop raving about these quality sweaters now because I'm pretty sure you get the picture. And if you wanna be a part of the 'official' opening, here's the invite.
Go for superior sweaters, stay for the free Blue Moon.



No comments: